Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Healthy Options


I'm totally in love with Healthy Options Store. I've been looking for Couscous for the longest time and I found it here. I also bought an almond snack pack which is my preferred snack, haha! This is food store heaven for me cause I'm a health buff [I'm cool like that, LOL]. It feels good to be able to eat healthy and natural food than my usual fast food [eck]. Don't get me wrong, I really love my fast food but it's just that I don't want to consume it everyday, not cool.

As I was saying, I'm diggin' this store. They sell everything healthy that  they don't normally sell in local groceries. This is awesome, I cannot stress enough just how much love I have for this store. I love love love love love ettt! Try visiting a Healthy Options store, you won't be disappointed.

Okay, gotta work now, bye!

0 comments:

Post a Comment