Sunday, July 10, 2011

Of Make Up and Vanity

Here are some of my ultimate favorite items which can be found inside my make up bag. I stopped using too much products on my face hence I threw away my old make up stash, which I rarely use. For now, I just use the basic necessities and a few investment items.

 A lot of people rave about how amazing this Shu Lash Curler is and I definitely agree. I have fine long lashes which curl easily thanks to this little gadget of mine. I pair this with a Maybeline or Bobbi Brown Mascara.
[Shu Uemura, $17]
 Set of [still unused, except for the 168 brush, is that how you call MAC brushes? By codes?] 
Travel Make Up Brushes, came with A Tartan Tale Collection Satchel 
MAC make up brushes are a bit pricey for a person like me who doesn`t use make up that often. Nevertheless, their brushes are super duper fine! The fibers of the brushes are soft in comparison to cheap make up brushes [well duh, charlotte]. 
[MAC, I forgot the price]
 
THIS EXACT SET. Photo from Temptalia  

L'Oreal Carbon Black Lineur Instense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner.
THIS IS THE BOMB DIGGITY. The EASIEST and NICEST eyeliner application that I`ve done my entire life, I KID YOU NOT! Seriously, I cannot express how intense my love for this product is. I bought min in the States cause I'm not so sure if they have it here in the Philippines, but if they do have it here, I will most def buy it no questions asked [despite the price difference].
[L'Oreal, $7 I think]
 15 ML worth of HEAVEN. I swear, this Lip Conditioner is the best Lip Tint/Balm that I've purchased my entire life. Plus the smell and the taste reminds me of Cake Batter, YUM! haha.
[MAC, $17]

0 comments:

Post a Comment