Friday, January 6, 2012

The Only Thing I Need in My Closet: Pants, Shorts, & Skirts

The Only Thing I Need in My Closet: Pants, Shorts, & Skirts

3.1 Phillip Lim short shorts
$315 - boutique1.com

Mulberry mini skirt
$435 - net-a-porter.com

Carven pleated shorts
$149 - theoutnet.com

Lot78 bootcut jeans
$315 - net-a-porter.com

D&G tailored shorts
$132 - my-wardrobe.com

TIBI summer shorts
£75 - harrods.com

Marc by Marc Jacobs denim jeans
£93 - vanmildert.com

TopShop maxi skirt
$64 - topshop.com

Layered skirt
$24 - warehouse.co.uk

Lace shorts
$48 - stylebymarina.com

TopShop mini skirt
$45 - topshop.com

Quiksilver denim shorts
$45 - quiksilver.com

MTWTFSS Weekday brown pants
€40 - weekday.com

H&M jean shorts
£15 - hm.com

H&M cotton shorts
£7.99 - hm.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment