Friday, October 7, 2011

Taho Bar, Mall of Asia

A fun new way to enjoy TAHOOOOOOOOOO. 

After my driving class in Mall of Asia, the three boys, Mariz, and I had dinner at Gumbo in MOA. Afterwards, we were looking for a light and yummy dessert that we could all enjoy..and we found this TAHO BAR. Their Taho version is interesting. Their Taho is flavored, you can choose between cold or hot, and the best part, their syrup is light. They're kinda cheap too. But if you were to buy this, I suggest you get the small one not unless you are a HUUUUGGGGEEEE fan of Taho. I didn't finish my large order cause I was already full, sayang, no regrets though, lol. The flavors that I ordered were: Maja Blanca, Ube, and Pandan..I liked the combination! :] T'was a fun Taho experience! 
My rate: 4/5 stars :]



0 comments:

Post a Comment