Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Bag

I'm quite picky when it comes to splurge items. I make it a point that I really really really badly want something before I buy it. I have to convince myself 100x if it's worth putting on my "investment" collection. I'm all about buying things that could be passed on to my daughter, haha. I mainly collect bags of all sorts. Branded, unfamiliar, just the good stuff.


Recently, I purchased a blue xl longchamp for travel purposes. I`m not a huge fan of BLUE LONGCHAMP BAGS because everybody wants it and it's just all over the place, literally; but whatever, it was either a blue xl or a brown l, and duh, I ended up buying the blue. I feel bad for my Billabong duffle bag because its so overused already and my new travel bag could give my Billabong a rest.


So anyway, I`ve been searching for the perfect black leather bag with gold embellishments on it for the longest time and found this. I actually saw this on Tumblr and felt butterflies on my tummy the moment I laid eyes on it. This is WHAT I WANT. Where on the face of mother Earth can I buy it. My close friend Bea advised that I could find Coach bags in outlets in the States. I`m really hyped up for our US Trip on May [which I hope pushes through]. I still have 4 months worth of salary to save up. Back to what I was saying, I really really want a black bag. I dunno why. I also like this Black Balenciaga Giant Part Time bag which has silver design on it. 


COACH

BALENCIAGA Giant Part Time

Babycake and I have this little imaginary wishlist of things that we want to buy each other for Christmas. I only came up with two things: a black bag, and Toms. I`m having second thoughts about Toms shoes cause like the blue longchamp, everybody has it. Don`t get me wrong, I like the way it looks and how comfy it is, but it`s just not for me. Plus it so gorgeous but my huge calves won`t compliment its gorgeousness, huhu, so unfortunate of me. So he is left with only 1 choice which is a black bag [Charles and Keith is fine]. Well actually, he can give me whatever he pleases to and I`d love it. But honestly, he sucks at buying bags for himself so I`m kinda terrified he`d give me the same ugly bag, hahahaha! Kidding!:p I mean, really, he can just give me whatever and I`d love him even more for whatever that is. Cliche but it`s the thought that counts.


If all else fails, he can just give me cash, hahahaha!


Happy Holidays!

0 comments:

Post a Comment