Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Babyboy

BABYBOY,


I know that you`re feeling a bit sad and low, but please don`t ever doubt the way I feel for you because I genuinely love you. What has happened before won`t happen again because I`ve already gone past the uncomfortable stage of being too comfortable with you. I`m super happy that I can talk to you about anything and everything. I`m giddy that I can punch you and you`d hit me with a kiss. You are more than just a boyfriend to me but also my sweetie pie best friend. Thank you for loving me back double of how I love you. Everyday, I try to be the best girl friend to you and a confidant as well. I think of ways to make you kilig and happy so we won`t be stuck in a very boring relationship. I know that food and shopping can make us both happy, so let`s just keep on eating and shopping, haha. 


Babycake, You know that you can talk to me all the time bout anything, diba? I`m here for you, ready to listen to your rants and raves in life. You are such a good person Bryan. I`ve already told you dozens of times how I see so much of Christ in you and I simply do. Despite being stubborn at times, impatient, and annoyingly makulet, you will forever be the rice of my tinapa. Please continue to try to be patient in waiting for me, I`ll do the same, hehe.


Babe, whenever I see you smile, I feel kilig-to-the-bones cause I`m so in love with your chinky eyes, it`s super duper cute. No Ian Somerhalder, Phil Younghusband, or Ed Westwick can surpass your cuteness, hehe. Don`t be insecure that your tabachingching, cause you are my tabachingching and I love the way you comfort me with your hugs and kisses. I also get kilig when you tell me that I`m your stress reliever and shower me with your pakilig words, my cuteness is addicting no? hahaha! Don`t worry, we'll grow sexy and old together but not wrinkly, eww.


I know that this won`t make you kilig but I just want to reassure you that I`m yours :) Cause baby, you the best I ever had! Imma be your Nicki Minaj and you be my Drake! harhar


Forever and ever babe.


And I'm so glad that you`re mine
You are one of a kind
And you mean to me what I mean to you
And together, baby, there is nothing we won't do
Cause if I got you I don't need money
I don't need cars, boy, you're my all





SIGE NA NGA, I`LL SHARE MY BONCHON WINGS SAYO :p

0 comments:

Post a Comment