Thursday, February 17, 2011

Power of a Hug

"...Hugging is good remedy. It transfers energy and gives the person hugged and emotional lift."


I got that quote from tumblr. I can`t find the exact photo that I reblogged but this is a part of it. So anyway, I was feeling super depressed yesterday because of unknown reasons or I`m not sure if I`m ready to admit the reason behind that sadness, but whatever. I went to Glorietta to buy something for my baking business. I told Bryan to meet me after his work. I was about to go to The Ramp to look for brogues but wanted to meet Bryan first. And so, I turned around and he hugged me. I super duper duper duper got kilig and surprised and happy and ahhhhh..I cannot explain how he transformed my sadness to extreme happy vibes. Now, I do believe what the power of a hug can do to a person.  

I <3 You.

0 comments:

Post a Comment