Monday, February 21, 2011

Cupcakes by Sonja

I bought Cupcakes By Sonja last last last week just to try it cause most bloggers gave good reviews. Their cupcakes look uber pretty and yummy but their frosting is just too sweet for me. Their red velvet`s so-so. The lemon one, i guess (cause momma ate it), is kinda sour which gives justice to the lemony frosting, so okay lang. The chocolate is okay lang din. The teal one is sweet! The price is just right. Overall, i give Cupcakes by Sonja a 3/5 stars cause I love the colors, the look  of the cupcakes, and the packaging :)

I have 3 favorite cupcake sellers, one is Frupcakes, second is Miren's Desserts, and third is House of Silvanas (just the black bottom cupcakes and the red velvet). I swear, you have got to try FRUPCAKES. FRUPCAKES is LEGIT :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment