Wednesday, February 9, 2011

College Life :)

I miss my college friends. I should definitely go out with them soon [starting on Saturday, haha]
I`ve been blessed with a good set of Friends, I wouldn`t trade them for any other. We`ve all been through a lot of catfights, bitchslaps, and whatnot, but I love the fact that they`re still there for me [me too, duh]. I love love love love my college friends :D Thanks for all the fun memories. Parang kahapon lang DV1 tayo. And sa mga new close friends ko, HELLO <3 hahaha!

EVOLUTION.

JE, Bryan, Mizel, Nix, Ms. Nuestro, Bea, Diane, Jeca, Kai, Me, Miles, Tits

Kai and Myself [Joanna Bartolome sa BG]

Jansport Girl, haha!
Vidprd2 Classmates 

Vinni, LONG HAIR <3

MGs Forever.

Nat Nat, welcome :)

Ze boys :)

Singapore Good Vibes!

Whatchamacallthis?

WIN.

Haha.

Rockwell! :) Sa lahat ng guys sa csb, Sila kaclose ko, plus rain and zach :p

Retreat :)

Grad Practice :(

FINALLY!

I MISS EVERYONE. I MISS COLLEGE SCHMOLLEGE! Di ko maget-over.

0 comments:

Post a Comment