Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Life`s a BEACH.


*SUMMER 2011
Geez, I cannot exaggerate how hot it is here in the Philippines. But Humidity + Scorching Heat of the SUN only means one thing, SUMMER IS F-ING HERE. 

Summer is super awesome if you live on the outskirts of the city where it's still a bit windy; but here in Manila, the weather is exasperatingly HOT. I am not exaggerating. The hotness level of the city weather is extremely devastatingly beyond skin-burning! Sheesh, I wanna stay in an airconditioned room between 10 am til 4pm, haha. I hate the heat outside.

The summer heat makes me crave for fruits! Gah..I wanna eat pineapple, watermelon, orange, kiwi, melon, all the  refreshing sweet and sour fruits everyday. I wanna eat Halo-Halo! Halo-Halo is made up of various sweetened fruits and bean toppings under shaved ice with fresh milk and to top it all of a small piece of ube and leche flan. It`s a delectable summer favorite among Filipinos. It's our local version of Ice Kachang or Red Ruby of Singapore [I dunno what other iced dessert I can compare it to]. I also imagine myself  sitting on the sand, sipping fresh banana smoothie, and reading a good book or listening to house music. Or just have fun watching the cute kids in their tiny bathings suits while frolicking on the shore. Too bad it`s just my imagination. How I wish I could do that but it`s simply impossible cause I have work. I guess the next big thing that I should look forward to is THE beach trip with my family this Holy Week to wherever it is place that were going. I need a break. I also cannot wait to go to Boracay this September with my blockmates and party and do all sorts of fun stuff with them. BEACH, you are indeed, my perfect paradise. 

My SUMMER 2011 will definitely be a good one. I. CANNOT. WAIT.

Don`t forget to wear sunscreen!


0 comments:

Post a Comment