Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Black & Gold



Like what I`ve posted in my previous blog, I`ve been looking for the perfect black and gold bag and this is the closest to what I can afford [or what Aki can, haha]. I think I can afford a Balenciaga and a Coach black and gold bag but just not this time. 


This is a gift from my lovable and bubbly boyfie, Aki. We were looking for a gift for Joanna when I found this, how selfish no? haha. But we also bought something for Jowa naman cause that was the point of entering the shop, to buy something for her and not for me, haha. I`m happy that he made me pick my own gift, gah! And I am totally diggin` this bag. I can`t thank him enough for buying this for me. Speaking of gifts, I still don`t have a gift for him though he kept on hinting that he really wants a Nike Toki kicks. I kind of don`t want to give him shoes cause I already gave him Vans black Zapato Del Barco for his birthday, so, ewan. I have to figure out what`s a nice gift for him that he needs. Too much PRESSURE! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment