Thursday, January 6, 2011

What's Inside My Bag


I have a lot of stuff inside my bag that is why I prefer HUGE bags than the teeny tiny ones. As much as I want to bring just a few things, I really really can`t, it`s so ANNOYING.
Inside you will find:
1) I <3 Pink Makeup bag: Avene Moisturizer [THE ISH], Beauty Rush Lipgloss, Mac Pretty Please & Revlon Crimson and Blush Lipsticks, Volume Express Mascara, Carmex, Lip & Cheek Tint, Contour brush, Face Powder, Hand Sanitizer, Nail File, and Emergency Napkin
2) C & KWallet
3) External HD and USB
4) M & S almond hand cream [this is AWESOME]
5) Planner and a pen [I normally use staedtler or gtec, but I placed all in a pen case ]
6) Aviators
7) Ipod and Iphone
8) F21 Ring
9) Dove Leave on conditioner
10) Cool Water for women


Charles & Keith is my favorite brand when it comes to affordable bags, wallets, and shoes. It`s my go-to place. It`s my weakness :')



This is my other favorite Charles and Keith bag. I bought this in Singapore. I love handbags with detachable long handles, spot the similarity, haha! I also love my Longchamp but I don`t want to use it all the time so I frequently switch bags.


I should sell some of my bags, don`t you think? I want to give my old bags a new home and a new owner :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment