Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Food and Travel


Such poor resolution. I`m sorry, I just print screened this from my phone because I cannot find the tumblr photo in my external HD. I cannot wait to go to the states and eat food like this and just travel, ahh the life. My Ate and I are going to the States this May. I`m excited for out sister bonding trip.

Food and Travel are my two favorite words because they come hand in hand. As you guys know, I love to travel. Travelling is a huge part of my lifestyle [I`m expensive like that]. I love to travel to different places, countries, but I`d seriously love to go to: France [2012 perhaps], Italy [My honeymoon place], India, Thailand, Cambodia, Korea, Japan, Switzerland, United Kingdom, wherever. I love to explore the unknown and listen to people talk in their native language, ahh music to my ear. I`d love to travel and eat and check out Food that would tickle my palate. I`d be kilig to see stamps of different countries on my passport. To date, I`ve only been to Asian countries: Singapore, Hong Kong, China, and Malaysia. I would love to experience long flights [iPod playing my favorite mellow yellow tunes], the kind that hurts the butt, haha. I can travel alone and get lost in a place and appreciate that place even more [but of course its much better to travel with a buddy than alone, believe me, I`ve been there]. So I will post pictures of my Singapore travels [on my next post] because I`ve been there for like 4 times already. There.

Speaking of food, I`m having dinner with a few good college buds of mine. My best friend Erika`s picking me up here at the office and we`ll be heading straight to Greenbelt. I think it`s gonna be couples night tonight, Girls and Boys with their partners, haha. Idunno, I`m excited to see them and once again, reminisce funny college memories and professors. Gah, I love my block: DV1. So, I have to go and put my make up on, ciao!

0 comments:

Post a Comment