Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Dress for Success

Today is officially my second day at work for the year 2011. Happy New Year again.


I`ve always wore to work whatever pleases me. Sometimes, I go overboard [the negative way]. I used to REALLY wear the COMFIEST clothes which bothered my dad, my bad, haha. So, as a part of my New Year`s resolution, I will now wear the applicable outfit to work. I will, as much as possible, avoid wearing flip-flops and instead, wear closed shoes. I will also try to avoid wearing shorts because I am the only one wearing shorts in our office, and whenever I look back, I feel soo soo sooooooooooooooooo ashamed of myself. It`s disgusting that I don`t want to remember it, it`s THAT BAD.


It is important to dress appropriately so people would take you seriously and not just because I am THE BOSS` daughter. So I did a little research of office appropriate clothes that won`t be too vulgar and too boring but still look chica and simple but still be ultra mega comfy. Note to self: start wearing pants again.


PEGS
(I do not claim ownership of any of these photos)

















My two greatest fashion inspirations are Chiara Ferragni and Olivia Palermo but it`s kinda hard to pull off their look cause we don`t have the same body type nor size but nevertheless, they are GORGEOUS and GODDESS-LIKE. 

Photo Credits: Chiara F: Fashionspiration x Tumblr 

Oh by the way, check out my favorite bloggers of all time

Thank you partnah for recommending Cupcakes and Cashmere, she is awesome!

0 comments:

Post a Comment