Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Cabinet Peg

I posted in my previous entry that i will soon remove my cabinet because it was occupying so much space. I can`t find my original peg but this is somewhat similar except that the original peg has bigger and wider shelves. Shelves and tubes and plastic wares are much more space friendly than my huge cabinet. My old cabinet won`t be put to waste because I`m  using it for my shelves, a wise decision. The only problem is: How will we remove my cabinet from my room? That would probably eat so much time and energy cause we have to remove all the other things cause my room is pretty pretty small! :( Bummer. I wanted this to be my summer project but I can`t since were going to the States..SIGH..I`m gonna replace my old cabinet, that`s for sure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment