Thursday, March 24, 2011

Feet!

Yesterday, I went to the parlor near my office and got a much needed pedi-footspa service. Grooming is very important you know so I try to go to the parlor for foot spa once a month cause I can`t stand my heels, super gross. I used to have dry and cracked heels, it`s gross and crazy, i know, so, I`ve learned to use the trusty petroleum jelly before I hit the sack, which is super mega gloriously effective.

To those who have the same freakin dilemma, the only solution to dry and cracked heels are 1) PUMICE and 2) PETROLEUM JELLY. Worked wonders for me! You should try it. 

I`ve got super weird toes, but anyway, I missed this color! This was my college staple color when it comes to nail lacquer :) Sort of a bright red color which makes my feet whiter, haha!




0 comments:

Post a Comment