Thursday, March 24, 2011

Yani!

I`m BACK! Finally :)


I`ve had too much on my plate this past month so I couldn`t update this, but, I`ve got plenty of juicy stuff to blog about, yay!


Sooooooooooooo...My niece and nephew are now on Summer Break, hence, my nephew, Yani, is with me and my dad here in the office. It`s definitely tiring to juggle work and my nephew but it actually honestly feels awesome to be given such huge responsibility. It`s also super fun to see him here in the office. His voice, laughter, and cuteness takes away most of the negative vibes that I have bottled up. Hawww :) It`s super awesome to be taking care of him, plus his tooth is actually about to uhh..what`t the word? POP? detach? Haha! So we are constantly playing with it so it would detach itself from my nephew`s gums! HAHA [The tooth problem is over, it fell off yesterday. This is actually yesterday`s draft which I am actually finishing now haha!]






So here's what I`ve learned from taking care of a child:


  1. It`s definitely NOT easy as addition
  2. You have to have the longest patience you could ever have, specially when it comes to little boys
  3. You have to always bring extra clothes, Shirt, Shorts, Underwear
  4. You MUST always bring a Handy dandy Towel
  5. You have to have Wet Ones and Tissue in your bag 
  6. Food to snack on. My nephew eats like LION! RAWR!
  7. You must always bring cash with you cause you never know what he might want to buy in the mall [we live beside a mall]
  8. Bring fun stuff like PSP, Drawing Pad, Crayons, Pencil..things that he could do and use to kill time while you are busy doing your thang..haha!
Here are some of the things that I pack inside his backpack :)

Cars Backpack, Spacious!


Snacks and his PSP

His Sketch pad and some coloring materials

Shirt, Underwear, and Shorts. Plus KZone Mag. He loves The Biebs!

I almost forgot the other stuff thank God I remembered, haha. 

It`s super fun to be with a kid. He makes me feel like a kid again. I love love love my nephew Yani :) Thank you for making me smile Yani. Tita loves you super :)


P.S.


Please be cute and chubby again.

Always and Forever,
Tita :)






0 comments:

Post a Comment