Saturday, March 26, 2011

Oily Skin

Hi! This is my normal oily self in the evening, after my work, around 11pm. I wear moisturizer once a day cause I produce enough oil to moisten my skin before my glands would sabotage and even try to dry out my face.

I`ve been battling my oily skin since God knows when. I used to feel super bothered by my oily skin but I later on found out that it`s kind of beneficial to me. 


Most people associate oily skin with pimples but I`m lucky that my skin doesn`t break out easily despite overproduction and secretion of my sebum factory. I only get pimples on two occasions: 1) when I`m on that time of the month and 2) on my forehead where my bangs absorb all dirt and dust and the oiliness I could ever produce.


Causes of oily skin vary on each person. Listed below are the major causes of Oily Skin:

  1. Diet
  2. Hormone Levels
  3. Heredity
  4. Pregnancy
  5. Pills
  6. Cosmetics
  7. Humidity and Hot Weather
On a happier note, having oily skin is not bad at all because1) It reduces ageing. It stops wrinkles, age spots, and fine lines from marking your face. 2) It gives you an enhanced look because tanning oily skin gives you an even tanned natural look. 3) Oily skin helps your make up stay on longer. Having oily skin can make you look healthier and doesn`t give you undesirabe flaky and dry skin. 

Will probably blog about my skin care routine next time, hahaha :)

Goodnight!

See you later Alligator! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment