Saturday, March 26, 2011

Room and Organization

One of the best decisions I`ve made in my life was to overhaul my room. I am totally loving my room now. Too bad, I only stay here twice to thrice a week because of work. Work made me and my dad stay at our condo just a few blocks away from our office. Anyway, when I fixed my room, I got rid of about 50% of junk that I had lying here there everywhere. My small room now is cleaner and more spacious than it was before, I lurrrvveee it.


My room is still 80% done. I still have to remove my huge cabinet that occupies so much space. I have to fix my bags, my shoe boxes, and whatever stuff I have left. I`ll be organizing my clothes and other shenanigans later, after i publish this post.


I love this black wall brackets that I bought from Ikea. Matches my room's "black and white turned black and neutral theme" lol

Sister knows just how much I love Audrey Hepburn so she got me this wall decal at JB, Malaysia. Thank you Ate! I XO you.

This was my sister`s college project. Yes, that cabinet. She`s an interior designer so she had this made for their exhibit. It`s kinda old and outdated already. Doesn`t suit my room well. We are removing it soon and replacing it with something space friendly.

This, I cannot remove. I wanna paint it though :) I have no intentions of buying an iPod dock so I`m just using my old speakers. It`s so loud that I can hear it from my parent`s bathroom, haha.

 My sister`s old bed which perfectly matches my black and white theme. Comforters are mega cozy. I can just sleep all day under the sheets!


This is an ugly carpet but it works for me so, meh. I want a zebra print carpet :(

I used to have blue blinds on my windows but we removed it and used curtains instead. Sister and I can`t find a nice black and white curtain from Ikea. This though works because it`s dark.

My black clothes rack. I have to fix it cause my clothes are everywhere! My clothes are arranged by color. But when my mom puts fresh clean clothes, she just hangs it everywhere..haha! So I`m arranging this again later. 


Beside my clothesrack are my shoe boxes which I have to transfer to a different location. By the way, this is our fat dog Chewy. He`s so fluffy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment