Saturday, March 26, 2011

You`ve Got Mail!

Who`s got mail? MEEEEEEEE :)


Woohoo! I wasn`t expecting it to be thisfast [although it took me a year to complete my requirements, haha] BUT I`m just glad that it`s here. I need not worry bout my transcript and diploma. Praise the Lord..or the registrar`s office :)


THE PACKAGE.

I`m a proud Benildean! Animo Benilde! :) 


THIS IS TOO HILARIOUS. I WISH I WAS EXAGGERATING BUT I`M NOT. I LOOK LIKE I`M WEARING A FRIGGING WIG. HAHAHAHA. SERIOUSLY. I`M MAKING FUN OF MYSELF CAUSE IT`S SUPER FUNNY! WHEN I SAW THIS, I WAS LIKE, WHOA! DID THEY PHOTOSHOP MY HAIR, but then I remembered that my hair used to be this short :| KMN.

Batsilyer ng Sining sa Sining ng Multimedia / Bachelor of Arts in Multimedia Arts

My Diploma and Transcript. Bachelor of Arts in Multimedia Arts. 106 Represent! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment